May 2018 - now
Machine Learning Engineer focused on Artificial Intelligence and NLP.
I designed and developed AI products and innovative solutions, taking care of the software engineering and the architectural part.
Team lead on several projects, interacting with customers and business partners.Participation to fairs and expositions launch
• I design and implemented a microservices architecture for two internal assets which are used by 15+ customers.
• I designed a Table-of-Content comparison algorithm through linear optimization model and string similarity.
• I designed an innovative NLP pipeline based on sentiment and generative models to improve user experience in chatbots & voicebots.
March 2020 - now
Development of websites for professionals (portfolios and blogs);
Design of a in-house video surveillance system, with some AI contributions.
• I designed a generic website layout template to reduce website prototyping time by 50%.
• I designed a custom bed fall detection algorithm (~85% accuracy) to improve the alerting capability of the video surveillance system.
Oct 2015 - Feb 2018
Skills acquired: Semantic technologies, Data Mining and Machine Learning, Network Security, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Vision, Sistributed programming.
Thesis work: The work was focused on pattern recognition and pattern prediction on signatures. I proposed a new approach to estimate the writing order of signatures.
• Thesis published as a conference and journal paper
• Grade Point Average: 29.62 / 30
Oct 2011 - Jun 2015
Skills acquired: Object Oriented Programming; Automatic Controls; Internet and Network stacks; Mathematics, Statistics,Telecommunications and Physics fundamentals.
Thesis work: The work was focused on the design and implementation of a gesture recognition system on a Kinect sensor. I proposed a new feature extraction method for gestures.
Trinity - Grade 5
B1.1 of the CEFR
Data Science and AI Frameworks
Project Management tools
Organisational / managerial skills
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user - (*) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages